As a leader among content management systems, WordPress involves thousands of publishers and millions of readers every day. Due to the vast variety of tools, it became a one-stop shop for everyone who has something to say out loud and wants to be heard.
Whether you have a website or a blog, you are constantly looking for new ways to communicate with your audience and keep users posted. It’s no secret that great content is only half the work. The other half is making the readers know there is something new and worth reading.
Push notifications are the best way to get the latest news from the platform you signed up for. The strongest point is that users get notified on what’s new even when their browser is closed, and mobile devices are locked. By using WordPress push notifications plugin, you can communicate with your readers through desktop and mobile devices.
This easy-to-use widget fosters better user engagement by sending timely alerts from your WordPress website when a page or post is published or updated. But there is much more in it.
Reasons to try Pushwoosh for WordPress
- Audience – You can reach your audience across 21 platforms. Safari, Chrome, and Firefox push address to your web audience. And there are still 18 platforms for better outreach.
- Targeted push notifications – Send alerts to specific users based on their language, age, and behavior on your website.
- Geo-targeting – Notify users who enter a particular area.
- Advanced stats – Watch detailed statistics for every push notification you send.
- Scheduling – Set the time in future to send push notifications and address users when they are more responsive. You can send automatic push messages when a scheduled post goes live and then return users to the website using timely mobile alerts.