5 top reasons to partner with American Nurse Today
|Nurses are influential – at the forefront of patient care – and using your products and services every day! Are they maximizing your products/services value?|
|#1 paid member benefit for the most relevant nursing organization in the country – representing active and involved nursing across the country.|
|Award winning journal delivering relevant content every month – digitally and in print – allowing nurses to see your advertisement anytime. . .anywhere|
|Our advertising and content marketing programs are cutting edge delivering succinct communications using print and electronic delivery platforms|
|Customized programs that meet YOUR goals and budget|
- Enhanced publishing schedule in 2017 – 10 PRINT AND 2 DIGITAL ONLY (IN TURN PAGE FORMAT) issues
- New content: Introducing ANA on the Frontline in every issue – news and timely information about the American Nurses Association’s ongoing initiatives to elevate the practice of nursing and optimize patient care on both state and national levels!
- Reaching a motivated audience of over 200,800 nurses through interactive and engaging print and digital platforms
- Rated the #1 benefit to members of the American Nurses Association.
- Companion website, AmericanNurseToday.com generates over 400,000 page views per month and provides access to journal content
As the official journal of ANA, American Nurse Today offers something that no other journal can… an opportunity to engage with the members of the only broad-based nursing organization representing the 3.1 million nurses in the US – nurses who are actively involved on every level of nursing – from nursing leaders to nurses who provide quality patient care at the bedside every day.
American Nurse Today is published 12 times a year –10 print issues 2 digital issues (August and December). Issues are distributed in print and digitally (with the exception of digital only issues). Editorial is developed to be comprehensive, timely, trusted and practical so nurses can:
- Optimize patient outcomes
- Cultivate an educational foundation of best practices
- Enhance professional careers
Every issue includes something for everyone and provides advertisers with a high quality editorial environment:
ANA on the Frontline– information and updates from the strongest voice and advocate for the nursing profession.
Strictly Clinical – peer-reviewed clinical articles, including continuing education. Editorial addresses best practices and a wide variety of useful, practical information that nurses can use in their practice immediately.
Practice Matters – legal and ethical issues, time management, negotiating contracts, Magnet recognition and drug topics are just some of the topics this section covers.
Career Sphere – tips, techniques and ideas to help nurses maximize their careers are discussed
Mind/Body/Spirit – articles that remind nurses to “take care of the caregiver”